Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Have YOU seen this asshole?

Since this blog is dedicated to the 212 nightlife, I will tie in this picture by saying you can find me along with other functioning alcoholics (e.g. see boy to the left) this Thursday at a few local watering holes…

A. Nouveau
Nouveau is being held this Thursday, July 27th, @ Fat Baby. I am in the midst of interviewing the Mike Nouveau – so be sure to stop back to read all about how he first began his Thursday night d&d (drinking & dancing) frenzies! In the meantime, here are my top reasons on why you should attend: Open bar from 10-11 p.m. PLUS free jello shots with every drink purchase.

DJs of the night:
John Redden, Sean FightCats, & S.Valentine to name a few.

Fat Baby is located at 112 Rivington Street (Ludlow and Essex), $5

B. DeLuxe
DeLuxe is a party happening on the last Thursday of every month. If you are like me, you have it circled in
red 1,000 times and count down the days until you can taste the dance floor. Dr. Maz & special guests spin the best new and classic indie, Britpop, 60’s French pop, new wave, post-punk, glam and indietronics in New York City.

DeLuxe @ Lolita is located at 266 Broome Street (@Allen St.)

C. NC-17
I can’t say enough good things about DJ Jess. If he could spin at every party – we’d all lose our 9-5 jobs. Check out his breeding ground for belligerence at Lit, where the slogan: Come out! Make out! Black out! Get out! always seems to come to fruition no matter what the hour.

NC-17 @ Lit located - 93rd 2nd Avenue.

So there are the specials for thirsty Thursday. My suggestion – come early, stay late, & I dare you to keep up!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, it's nice to see that y'all love my snapshot skillz. I must confess, J-Tx'ictd is one of my prime and favortite men-in-action to shoot.

Peace,a.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home